Do you need a fast, easy treat? I found this idea here and she got it here. So cute, so yummy and can be made lots of different ways. I did crushed peppermints for the Christmas season.
Oreo Cookies (feel free to try the many different kinds)
White Chocolate (the better the chocolate, the easier it will be to work with)
Ribbon or Twist Ties
Decoration (peppermint candies, sprinkles, melted chocolate, etc.)
* Melt chocolate in 30 second increments in glass bowl in microwave until chocolate is smooth.
* Gently twist oreos apart. Dip about 1 inch of the sucker stick in chocolate and gently press into frosting center. Replace top of oreo pressing gently and let dry for a few minutes.
* Dip both sides of oreo into chocolate, covering completely and lay gently on wax paper.
* Add your decoration and let dry completely.
* When dry, place in sucker bags, tie shut and enjoy.