Monday, April 5, 2010

Deviled Eggs

I hope all of you had a fabulous Easter.  We did!  We ate so much yummy food, I hope you did too.  One of our favorites on Easter is Deviled Eggs.  I changed our recipe up a little this year and everyone loved it.

18 eggs, cooked
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/3 c. mayonnaise
1 T. mustard
1/2 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
Paprika

*  Prepare cooked eggs, by removing the shells and washing the outside (you do not want anyone biting into any shells).  Cut each egg lengthwise.  Put yolk in medium bowl and set whites aside.  Do this with all the eggs.  Smash eggs with fork.  Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.  Combine thoroughly.  Spoon ( I used my smallest scoop to reduce the mess) about 1 t. back into each egg white.  Put on platter.  When finished sprinkle with paprika.  Serve.  (Keep extras in the fridge)
Blogging tips