Saturday, October 16, 2010

Chocolate Trifle

Do you have a trifle bowl?  I found mine at a yard sale for 2 bucks and didn't know if I would use it much, but I couldn't pass it up.  So now I use it whenever I can find an excuse to (honestly most of the time it is used as a decorative item, just like I thought it would be, but oh well....)  This recipe is so simple but very yummy and my hubby and kids loved it.  How could you not with all those layers of chocolate and whipped cream!?  

1 box brownies, cooked in 9x9 pan and cut in small squares
1 large box chocolate pudding, made up
1 large container of Cool Whip (I would suggest using the brand name stuff--there is a difference)
4 Skor bars, crushed

Using a trifle bowl layer half of brownies, then half of pudding, them half of cool whip and half of Skor bars.  Repeat and refrigerate until ready to serve.  Enjoy!
Blogging tips