Monday, November 7, 2011

Creamy Pumpkin Dip

 I am in love with everything pumpkin lately.

I have made 17 pumpkin recipes in the past 2 weeks and I can't wait to share them.  

I am sorry if you are not a pumpkin lover, but this house could eat it all the time!

Seriously there is everything from pumpkin breakfasts to pumpkin snacks to pumpkin dinners to pumpkin desserts.  Seriously!  Have you searched pinterest lately?

That is like the death of me.  I can't search anymore for pumpkin recipes because I just keep finding more and more that I want to make.

It was so bad that I had a girl's party last weekend and every single thing was pumpkin related--even the drink.

This dip is a lovely little creation I got from my friend Erika.  It is very mild for pumpkin but has a fantastic taste.  We love serving it with anything cinnamon (like cinnamon Wheat Thins, or cinnamon graham crackers, cinnamon teddy grahams, cinnamon cookies, etc.).  It also makes a large amount so feel free to cut it in half.  This would be a amazing appetizer for your Thanksgiving dinner.

Creamy Pumpkin Dip


1 can (29 oz) pumpkin
1 box (3.4 oz.) vanilla or cheesecake flavor instant pudding
1/2 tsp. real vanilla
1/8 tsp. nutmeg
3/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip

1.  In a large bowl combine pumpkin, pudding mix, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.  Mix thoroughly.  Add Cool Whip and mix well again.  Refrigerate overnight and serve with your favorite cinnamon cracker or cookie.  Enjoy!
Blogging tips