Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hello long lost friends.....

I'M BACK....

Well sort of at least. We have had a great summer and if you are following me on Pinterest you have seen some of it :)

Well the kids are in school now--yeah--and we are starting to get back in the routine of things and I have finally come to a decision. 

I will not be starting back up in the fall. I have thoroughly enjoyed the time off and am feeling great. Since it's working so well now I want to keep it up. At least through the school year.

The blog will stay open, you can access all your favorite recipes but I will not be posting.

Thanks for your understanding and know that I am in a new chapter of my life and I want to make it great right now. I am embracing my life, the good and the bad and loving it for what it is.


Blogging tips