2 c. flour
2 c. sugar
1/4 t. salt
1 c. butter
4 T. heaping cocoa
1 c. boiling water
1/2 c. buttermilk
2 eggs, beaten
1 t. baking soda
1 t. vanilla
* Preheat oven to 350 degreees.
* In medium bowl mix flour, sugar and salt. Set aside.
* In saucepan melt the butter. Then add cocoa and stir till thoroughly mixed. Add water and allow to boil for 30 seconds more. Turn off the heat and pour over flour mixture. Stir lightly to cool.
* In measuring cup put in buttermilk, eggs, baking soda and vanilla. Stir into chocolate mixture. Pour into greased jelly roll pan and bake for 20 mins.
* After removing from oven, pour chocolate fudge frosting over the top. Serve and enjoy, so yummy!