Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BBQ Marinade

 
It's that time of the year.  I am loving the warm weather and the cooking outside.  This is one of my favorite marinade and use it often.  Works great with beef or chicken.

1 T. garlic, minced
1 T. seasoning salt
1 c. bbq sauce, Sweet Baby Rays is our favorite
1/3 c. soy sauce
2 T. lemon juice
2 t. worchestershire sauce
4 steaks or 6 chicken breasts

* Mix all ingredients but meat in large ziploc bag, making sure that it is thoroughly combined.  Add meat and refrigerate for 4-6 hours, longer the better.  Grill your favorite way.

*  I also love to marinate my vegies if I am making kabobs.  After you make your marinade, place 1 cup in a separate ziploc bag.  An hour before grilling time, place vegies (onions, peppers, mushrooms, etc.) in bag and let sit in refrigerator till ready, atleast 1 hour.  Put on kabob sticks and enjoy.
Blogging tips