Saturday, July 3, 2010

Beef Stroganoff

I hope all of you will have a wonderful 4th of July and that you have made some yummy food to go along with your parties.  I have and can't wait to share!
On to the recipe, I realized when we had this for dinner the other day that I have never posted this recipe.  This is one of those recipes that we have at least twice a month.  It is one of my daughter's favorite and she asks for it constantly.  It is a recipe that changes every time because I never measure the ingredients so feel free to try more or less of anything and I will try to make these as exact as I can.

14 oz pasta noodles (we use different varieties: penne, stroganoff, macaroni, etc.)
1 lb. ground beef
1 t. garlic, minced
1 t. seasoning salt
1-10oz can cream of chicken soup
1-10oz can cream of mushroom soup
1 beef bouillon cube, dissolved in 1 c. warm water
2 t. worcestershire sauce
1/2 c. sour cream

*  Cook noodles according to package directions.  In medium saucepan, cook hamburger until completely done, breaking meat in small pieces.  Add garlic and seasoning salt.  When cooked add soups and stir well.  Add bouillon, worcestershire sauce and sour cream and stir till combined and heated through.  When noodles are done, drain and add meat sauce.  Serve warm and it's great with this bread.
Blogging tips