Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Homemade Ranch Dressing


We are major ranch fans at our house.  Everything has to be dipped in ranch (especially for my 3 year old) and we go through a large bottle every couple weeks, sometimes more depending on how many times we have pizza (sick! none for me--but my husband grew up dipping his pizza in ranch and now my kids have picked up on it).  I decided to start making my own and maybe save a few bucks.  This one is a mixture of lots of recipes all over the internet.  I just put what sounded and went for it.  The kids loved it and hopefully you will too.

2 c. mayo (the real stuff)
1 1/2 c. buttermilk
1/2 c. sour cream
2 t. parsley
2 t. kosher salt
1 t. cracked black pepper
1 t. garlic salt
1 t. onion salt

1.  Whisk all ingredients together until smooth.  Refrigerate several hours before serving.  Store in airtight container in fridge.
Blogging tips