How cute is this!!! I knew when I saw this my kids would go nuts. We made these for a fun Halloween party and they were a hit. They are very easy and who doesn't love Oreos?
Double Stuffed Oreos
White Candy Melts
Black Food Dye
Sucker Sticks (I found mine at Michaels)
1. Lay out a sheet of wax paper. Put your white candy melts in a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 30 second increments, stirring in between, until candy is melted.
2. Take your Oreos and gently pull them apart. Dip one end of your sucker stick in the chocolate and press gently into the filling. Put the top back on and let sit for a couple minutes.
3. Dip both sides of your Oreo sucker into the chocolate. Place on wax paper and let dry. Using some of your remaining chocolate, put in piping bag with a ribbon tip (or you can use a ziploc bag with the corner cut off). The ribbon tip will give the flat look of the chocolate instead of thin lines. Drizzle chocolate over each Oreo sucker until it has the look that you want. Let dry.
4. Take a small amount of white chocolate that you have left (you might need to microwave it a little more at this point depending on how cool it is. Do it a little at a time because you don't want it too hot for this) and put it in a small bowl. Add a small amount of black food dye. Stir very well. Using a toothpick, dap eyes on your mummies. Let dry.
5. Place in sucker bags and tie with a cute ribbon. Enjoy!
Source: How Does She?