Wednesday, May 26, 2010

S'mores (the no fire way)

It's that time of year, s'mores season and if you don't have a fire pit in your backyard these are perfect for you.  I know these look messy but my kids couldn't wait for the chocolate to set!  These tasted even better then the real ones (at least to me, I think that's because there's double the chocolate), especially the next day and were so easy to make.  Thanks Prydes for the idea.

12 graham crackers
2 c. chocolate chips
1 jar marshmellow creme

* Put chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.  Spread choclate over the top of each graham cracker and let set.  Once chocolate is set, break each cracker in half and spread marshmellow creme over one half.  Top with the other cracker and enjoy, my kids sure did.

Blogging tips