Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Candy Corn Kiss Cookies

 Have you seen these beauties around?  They are so fun and they just screamed Halloween to me, so of course I had to buy some ( I only saw them at Target).  I also love their flavor not quite white chocolate but some where close and creamy.  Mmmm---yummy!  
I was tempted to eat them all by themselves but then I thought why not share so I used this recipe from Kara to stick those wonderful pieces of goodness in and let all my family have some!

1 c. butter 
1 c. peanut butter
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 t. vanilla
3 c. flour
1 t. baking powder
1 1/2 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
About 1/3 cup sugar for rolling
1 package Hershey’s kisses (any kind works great)

1.  Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars. Beat in eggs one at a time, blending well after each one then add vanilla. Stir in dry ingredients. Roll dough into 1″ balls and roll in sugar if desired. Place on lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 for about 9 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a hershey’s kiss into the center. Let sit for about 3 minutes, then carefully remove to cooling racks to cool.
Enjoy!
Blogging tips