Monday, January 3, 2011

Top 10 of 2010

I love to see what the most popular recipes are for the year so I can see what you, my wonderful readers, like.  I thought I would share them with you.
10
Hot Chocolate on a Stick.  What could be better than this!  Plus the kids love it.
9
(So glad my pictures have improved!!)
Pumpkin Pancakes.  This is a must at our house and a favorite for any guests visiting. They are so good don't wait for fall to make them--we certainly don't!
8
Snickers Cupcakes.  Wow!!  I don't know what to really say.  These totally speak for themselves.
7
Gingerbread Pumpkin Waffles.  Yummy!  A different version of pumpkin pancakes and just as delicious.
6
Halloween Hot Chocolate.  What a fun way to "scare" your kiddos.  They love it.
5
Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins.  Pumpkin must be a favorite and these muffins will not disappoint you!
4
Peppermint Fudge Cupcake Jars.  So creative and so cute, not to mention delicious.  Peppermint and chocolate, mmmm....so good!!
3
Chocolate Cookies with Christmas Kisses.  A fun, easy way to dress up your chocolate cookies.
2
Christmas Oreo Pops.  Oreos are pretty much good however you eat them--that is the case at our house.  The kids loved helping make these and taking them to friends. 
And the #1 most popular recipe is..... 
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes.  So much goodness in such a little package!!
I hope you have enjoyed these recipes and I look forward to sharing so much more with you this year.  
Blogging tips