Monday, January 2, 2012

Your Favorite Recipes of 2011

Hope you all had a wonderful New Years.  I am looking forward to this year and I hope it brings all of you so much joy.

I always love looking back over the past year and seeing your favorites.  They are usually all desserts but this year there was one that wasn't, yeah!  So without further ado...here are your favorites:
You can never go wrong with this combination.  I love when fall comes around and I get to make these waffles all the time.
This pumpkin bread was delightful and a hit at every party.  
Oh how I L.O.V.E. peanut butter and chocolate and this amazing, delectable cupcake.
This cupcake was the perfect companion to the final Harry Potter movie.  Bye Harry, we love you!
The only non dessert and so moist and delicious.  I love being able to dress up rolls and make them fancy.
Lemon is another favorite of mine.  Spring comes and I start pulling out all my lemon recipes and drooling on them (okay not really but I do love making them!).
Ahhh...cookie dough.  I don't think I need to say any more than that!
And lastly, brownies, whip cream, and peppermint.  Heaven in a bite!

I am so thankful, as this new year rolls around, for all my wonderful readers.  Thank you for your support, your sweet comments, and for coming and checking out all these ramblings from an Idaho farm girl.  You guys are the best!
Blogging tips