Friday, October 1, 2010

Halloween Hot Chocolate

We love Halloween at our house!  And now that it's October I thought I would start sharing some ideas to dress up your normal everyday food and make it very Halloweenish (is that a word?).  We love having hot chocolate for breakfast, after being outside or anytime we want to feel cozy and warm.  For Halloween, I like to dress it up and make it "scary" as my 3 year old says.
Monster Eyes
Ghost Marshmallows.


For Monster Eyes:
Large marshmallows
Black Jelly Beans
Lollipop sticks

1.  Insert one lollipop stick (I find them at Michaels) into a jelly bean and then push through marshmallow so it looks like the picture above.  Stick in your hot chocolate so the lollipop sticks are down--it keeps the marshmallow from flipping over.  Drink.

Ghosts:
Package of ghost peeps

1.  Put one in your hot chocolate and enjoy!  Isn't that so easy and fun :)
Blogging tips