Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day Dinner Ideas

Father's Day at our house is going to be fairly simple.  I am making my hubby a fantastic dinner but other than that he isn't getting any of the usual gifts (ie ties, grilling tools) because he got this:
 Don't worry we don't normally dress like this, we were on our way to a 50's dance.  Since he came home with this little baby--a Kawasaki Vulcan, he doesn't get any presents for the next year.  He is perfectly happy with that because this motorcycle has been a dream since he was 10 years old.  Boys and their toys!

And in case you are still wondering what to make for Father's Day I thought I would share with you some of my hubby's favorites.

For breakfast nothing could be better than biscuits and gravy with these delicious biscuits
or these fun breakfast cups.
For dinner don't be afraid to try something new.  I discover the best things that way--this hamburger is his new love and he asks for it constantly (so cute!)
He also loves pizza and I can't go wrong with either of these fabulous dinners. 
What man doesn't LOVE meat.  I'm sure there are a few that don't but this guy loves his protein.  Ribs are a good choice especially because he could grill them for you :)
You can dress up your pulled pork with this pesto and make it spicy and delicious
 or make these mini sliders, a huge hit for the hubby.
Hope this helps and mostly that you have a wonderful celebration at your house!
Blogging tips