Monday, January 7, 2013

Your Top Ten of 2012

I always look forward to the end of the year to see what recipes have been your favorites for the year.

Today I will share my reader's favorites and Friday I will share some of my favorites from the past year, recipes that we have made many times and have become family favorites, and recipes that were absolutely to die for.
 
10. This little slice of frozen, butterfingery goodness is a perfect treat for any time of the year.
9. Ahhh, I'm so glad that so many of you agree. At this house, everything is right with the world when you combine peanut butter and chocolate.  Heaven in a cupcake.
8. My daughter still loves her cake from this year and even talks about it.  We even donated a kit kat cake to the school auction and it was the highest bidder.  It's pretty delicious!
7. I love to dress up ordinary things. And jars are a perfect way to make the most normal thing become absolutely adorable.
6. This reminds me of summer (which is not good since we have a foot of snow on the ground). All those lazy days of summer and picnics in the park.  This is a perfect addition.
5. So, so, so yummy.  This was my favorite thing to ask for on my birthday for breakfast. I'm drooling just thinking about it.
4. I don't think anything more needs to be said.  It stands alone.
3. Butterfinger is definitely a very popular recipe item.  These cookies are easy, delicious, and so yummy.  
2. Homemade spaghetti sauce.  This one was a little surprising to me, but hey!  This is definitely one that we love at our house and probably will never change the recipe.  I love it just the way it is.
1. And the number one reader favorite is this little trick that changed my life.  Not kidding.  Frosting is so much easier now.

Thanks to all of you for coming back over and over again and making my blog what it is!
Blogging tips